Join the Mustang Monthly team!

Neha Shaw, Editor-in-Chief

Do you want to get more plugged into KHS? Possess an interest in journalism?  Enjoy writing and/or reading?

Check out Mustang Monthly! Mustang Monthly is a student run digital newspaper covering the stories of Kingwood High School along with interesting topics around the world. Our mission is to create an easily accessible and high functioning online paper for the KHS student body. Our articles range from updates to KHS sports, fine arts, and clubs to stories about world events, student life, and school events. Our staff fosters a passion for journalism that we hope to spread to all who visit our site.

Joining our team and being a part of a rapidly growing news site provides you with the incredible opportunity to publish articles and your writing, meet people with similar interests as you, and gaining an awareness and passion for all of KHS’s many clubs, organizations, sports, and fine arts.

If you want to become a staff writer for Mustang Monthly, please contact Mustang Monthly’s editors-in-chief, Neha Shaw ([email protected]) or Sophia Hoffman ([email protected]), to learn more.

Be sure to fill out this form if you are interested: right here, and join our Remind101 by texting @mustangmon to 81010. We would love to have you!